HDD Tools , Repair , Recovery , Support widely Discuession

Emad Almyhoub

Registered
VIP-Membership
If the technician always conducts the study and the research and has the correct information, he will be able to fix HDD problems by any tool .. What is the benefit of someone who have a powerful tool without knowledge, experience and study ... Tools do what we need from it ... It is possible to press a button causing damage And another button lead to fix problems .

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board-Admin
If the technician always conducts the study and the research and has the correct information, he will be able to fix HDD problems by any tool .. What is the benefit of someone who have a powerful tool without knowledge, experience and study ... Tools do what we need from it ... It is possible to press a button causing damage And another button lead to fix problems .
agree and disagree also
i believe professional Work need also professional tools , for EX how you Format SA in Bogart or Backall with DFL ?? with SEDIV ??
you have knowledge but with lack of supported Function this will make you cry in your place and feel your hands is nor Free and Tools without knowledge Actually is disaster

pclab

Registered
I have DFL, MRT, PC3K and DDI and for now I can't imagine my work without PC3K. Why??
Well, stability - very very few crashes or bugs.
Functionality: even today I got a WD Fblite with locked SA. In about 10 minutes I make it to work (that included read ROM from USB PCB, write on SATA PCB, unlock SED, create a task, decrypt and start imaging).
Even on other brands, I found it very much more mature tool than MRT or DFL.
MRT have a great potentiality, but the lack of support (the forum is dead), bug repair, stability doesn't make me change from PC3K to it. I just use it for imaging drives.

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board-Admin
I have DFL, MRT, PC3K and DDI and for now I can't imagine my work without PC3K. Why??
Well, stability - very very few crashes or bugs.
Functionality: even today I got a WD Fblite with locked SA. In about 10 minutes I make it to work (that included read ROM from USB PCB, write on SATA PCB, unlock SED, create a task, decrypt and start imaging).
Even on other brands, I found it very much more mature tool than MRT or DFL.
MRT have a great potentiality, but the lack of support (the forum is dead), bug repair, stability doesn't make me change from PC3K to it. I just use it for imaging drives.
+1 i agree with you , support is key of success