Surface Pro 7 - BIOS Password

Hello. I inherited a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 laptop from a relative who recently passed away. Everything was working fine until a recent firmware upgrade from Microsoft has killed the touchscreen. I have tried almost everything from updating all of the drivers and available updates from the Microsoft site. I have also upgraded to Windows 11 but then came back to Windows 10 since nothing else has been able to reenable the touch screen. I am now trying the access the UEFI/Bios setting to see if there is something there that can reenable the touch screen but, unfortunately, the UEFI/Bios is password protected and I can no longer get the password from my r. Is is possible to please provide me with a working Bios bin file for this make and model of laptop? If it possible then can you please also guide me on:

1. How to backup my existing BIOS (in case things go wrong or you would like to see a copy)
2. How to install the new Bios bin file

If needed, the following are details of my laptop. Surface Pro 7, Model 1866 i5. Serial No. 072141693653.
Many thanks in advance

lotfe. Thank you for taking a look at this. Grateful for tips on how to create a bios dump. Haven't done it before so I wouldn't know where / how to start