Solved LBEPro.exe will not run and issue with Dell Absolute / ME

NCH

Laptop Model
Dell 7424
LBEPro.exe will not run in Windows 11. "Error ... 9000" message when I try to run in Windows 10. Please help.

NCH

Thanks. I was initially testing it in a virtual machine, this was part of the problem. .NET 4.8 was the rest. It also turns out the software has to be online all the time or it does not run.

Now I can't get rid of an activated Absolute / Computrace from a Dell 7424. I recently bought a used motherboard to repair it and the previous owners never deactivated the module. I'm trying to clear the Absolute / Computrace and ME if possible, but I get errors like "invalid INTEL signature". I also have no idea how to convert the smaller output .BIN file or ) directory to .RCV or .EXE, I've tried everything and watched videos but no luck. The laptop will not recognize it when opened for flashing via the boot submenu.

Do you know how to do this? I wonder if Dell put something in the way with this model or if I am missing steps.

Last edited:

NCH

I don't use telegram because they want phone number to register. I'm very careful with my privacy. Is there another choice?