Pending Surface Book 3 - unable to boot with limited UEFI menu

Hello,
I'm unable to boot my Surface when trying to refresh windows (the installation didn't complete at midway and gave me an error) and since then I'm locked on the same menu options below:

When I try booting:
- I get blinking windows start-up screen with a red bar on top and a lock sign in it
- Then it goes to this boot error: "Couldn't find a bootable operating system. Check boot configuration to try to fix this" where I can only click ok.
- Then it goes to enter a system password for UEFI settings which doesn't seem to work even with my regularly used password.. and it says that if I click cancel, I'll proceed as a limited user.
- When I cancel that, the UEFI settings I go to are limited and only have 4 menu tabs: "PC Info, date & time, management and exit"
- In the management tab, there is an option to install from USB, but when I click install (with or without an image USB that I've got from MS website) I get an error message that some file is not found: "Surface Book 3 Microsoft Corporation.Dfi not found"

Please help me as I've been trying everything to restore it and still can't reach anything.
Thanks,
Hesham

Last edited by a moderator: