Pending bios X550JD for asus laptop k550jd and motherborad rev. 1.0

shazam

VIP
Laptop Model
ASUS laptop k550jd
Forgive me for yet another request but lately I am getting laptop computers with corrupted bios, would you perchance have the ability to get me the complete bios for asus laptop k550jd model with motherboard rev 1.0 and bios X550JD?

P.S. sorry for the umpteenth request

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board Admin
hi
sorry for delay reply
if you have corrupted Bios better load it and i will Fix for you
if you need Full new File also i will send for you

shazam

VIP
hi
sorry for delay reply
if you have corrupted Bios better load it and i will Fix for you
if you need Full new File also i will send for you
then the problem is still the same "corrupted bios" it turns on but won't run the bios due to an update gone wrong, according to what I was told, however I would like to do an update with a full bios to make sure I fix it entirely, so if it was possible the full bios file would be better for me.

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board Admin
then the problem is still the same "corrupted bios" it turns on but won't run the bios due to an update gone wrong, according to what I was told, however I would like to do an update with a full bios to make sure I fix it entirely, so if it was possible the full bios file would be better for me.
this is very very easy process
in all cases better load corrupted Bios and i will send you 2 Files
you can compare them and yo will understand what i mean
also i highly recommend you to get LBE++ software and join LBE group this will give you more power and you can do any case in your side direct

shazam

VIP
this is very very easy process
in all cases better load corrupted Bios and i will send you 2 Files
you can compare them and yo will understand what i mean
also i highly recommend you to get LBE++ software and join LBE group this will give you more power and you can do any case in your side direct
thanks for providing me the two corrupted bios files, as soon as I can I will switch to the LBE group

shazam

VIP
thanks for providing me the two corrupted bios files, as soon as I can I will switch to the LBE group
Hi sorry, it is true that you advised me to switch to the LBE account and use the related software, but until I can make the switch is it possible to count maybe on the full bios file as a courtesy. If I'm asking too much leave it alone it's okay. Thank you for any response!

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board Admin
Hi sorry, it is true that you advised me to switch to the LBE account and use the related software, but until I can make the switch is it possible to count maybe on the full bios file as a courtesy. If I'm asking too much leave it alone it's okay. Thank you for any response!
you should know it's my pleasure to help you
and also feel free to ask any thing in any time

i need SN for this laptop
also please load corrupted File i will fix 100% for you

shazam

VIP
you should know it's my pleasure to help you
and also feel free to ask any thing in any time

i need SN for this laptop
also please load corrupted File i will fix 100% for you
Hi, thank you very much for your helpfulness you are kind and you have so much patience. i will upload you in zipper format the screenshort that my client took before the bios corrupted. Regarding providing you the corrupted bios unfortunately I can't because I opened the laptop I saw, to my amazement, that the chip is "burned", practically the eprom doesn't work so I have a new empty bios chip and I would like to insert a copy of the bios I need complete.

Attachments

shazam

VIP
perfect thank you, I will try and let you know as soon as I can
Hi, so sorry I haven't written more but I have been having personal problems, anyway I confirm that everything seems to be working and stable. If I ever run into any other problems that maybe occur these days I will let you know. Sorry again pr the delay.