Bios Backup Asus X540SAA Bios_F1

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board Admin
I have another question: once I extract it can I write it into the rom chip as it is you gave it to me, or do I have to customize it by adding mac adress and serial number?
yes File is ready For use
be sure you backup old original File
then Write new one
if you need any other help let me know

shazam

VIP
yes File is ready For use
be sure you backup old original File
then Write new one
if you need any other help let me know
Then the backup of the original bios I couldn't do because it burned/broken the eprom I ordered a new one that has to arrive. In this case and that is starting from a new and empty eprom, is this bios okay then to start over from scratch? Or do you need the original bios anyway?

Forgive the umpteenth question but I need to understand and then have certainties

egyfixlab

Administrator
Staff member
Board Admin
Then the backup of the original bios I couldn't do because it burned/broken the eprom I ordered a new one that has to arrive. In this case and that is starting from a new and empty eprom, is this bios okay then to start over from scratch? Or do you need the original bios anyway?

Forgive the umpteenth question but I need to understand and then have certainties
feel free to ask
yes bios is ready you can just flash it

shazam

VIP
feel free to ask
yes bios is ready you can just flash it
Hi, I have two x540sa rev 2.1 motherboards, I bought a stock of gigadevice bios chips same as the original ones used by the manufacturer i.e. ASUS I copy the bios that I downloaded from the forum and both motherboards turn on but the respective led 2 (the power one) turns on and blinks. I did a check on the motherboards to check for non working components but they don't seem to have any hardware problems both motherboards. Any suggestions?

P.S.
Both motherboards had asus x540saa bios version!