Problem How to get my BIOS File?

Laptop Model
Hp ProBook 450 G7
I'm using an HP Laptop that has a BiOS Lock, and I'm trying to get through it. From my understanding, I've went through the internet to find something called HxD and I'm assuming that it gives a sort of code that helps that. I can't fathom to understand any of it but if you can give me a youtube video or a word of advice on how to do it. I'm all ears.

lotfe

LBE-BASIC
VIP
LBE-GREEN
LBE-BLUE
LBE-BLUE++
I'm using an HP Laptop that has a BiOS Lock, and I'm trying to get through it. From my understanding, I've went through the internet to find something called HxD and I'm assuming that it gives a sort of code that helps that. I can't fathom to understand any of it but if you can give me a youtube video or a word of advice on how to do it. I'm all ears.
Brother, you said before that you do not have enough experience to obtain the BiOS file, so how will you deal with this performance HxD as it also requires the BIOS file to read and modify it?

lotfe

LBE-BASIC
VIP
LBE-GREEN
LBE-BLUE
LBE-BLUE++
Well, I want to help you, bro, but there's nothing else I can do for you